Reset/Restore your 7″ China 8650 Android Netbook
A friend of mine brought an android mini-laptop/netbook which is stuck on the Android Logo while booting.
You need to clear cache and hard reset it! So how do I proceed?
- Download the zip located @ http://www.ukclearancecentre.co.uk/support/7-inch-netbook.zip
- Unzip, you will get a file and a folder.
- Move them to the root of the SD-Card
- Insert SD Card
- Switch on netbook and you should see an upgrade screen.
- Wait for upgrade process to complete and remove SD-Card when asked to.
There you go! A freshly installed Android on your netbook
If you own a different android netbook, I suggest you visit XDA Developers Forum: